I’m tickled to announce that the official release day for ENEMY OF THE FAE has finally arrived! Before I get into horn-tooting and celebrating, though, let’s find out who won the free e-copies in my newsletter giveaway:
- NEWSLETTER GIVEAWAY WINNERS:
- email@example.com(TN, USA)
- Bobby G. (PA, USA)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (MP, India)
- Leslie A. (OH, USA)
- Len L. (UK)
I’ve contacted the winners via email and sent the free ebook. If you are on this list and haven’t heard from me, please let me know. I want to be sure you get your copy of ENEMY OF THE FAE!
So, with that happy announcement out of the way, here’s more about the book:
- With a young, inexperienced monarch on the Caledonian throne and traitorous plots implicating those nearest Queen Eilidh, unrest is rife in the kingdom. She must sift through the intrigues and lies to survive, all while trying to discover which of her trusted companions hates her enough to commit mass murder.
- Pressures threaten to overcome the young ruler, and to protect Quinton Munro, her bonded druid, she must send him away. His journey becomes a mission when he stumbles on an ancient truth that will shake the foundations of the entire faerie realm. Confronted by infinite danger and the promise of limitless power, Munro faces the most difficult choices of his life. Will he hide the truth to preserve stability in the faerie kingdoms or embrace the promise of his true druid heritage?
- One friend will die because of that truth, one friend’s betrayal will cause irreparable scars, and the once tightly-knit band of druids will learn that not all magic is benevolent.
And here’s how everyone can get a copy today!
A huge thank you to everyone who helped make this possible: my beta readers, my editor, but most of all, to all the readers who have cheered me on, supported me with tweets and shout-outs, written to me to let me know how much you’ve enjoyed the series, spread the word, written reviews, and, of course, bought the books! Without you, this proccess would mean little, so I’m deeply grateful. *big smooshy hugs all around!*